In Jaipur this is the best way to travel. It’s cheap and simple to rent and fill, it can be squeezed through the cork, it can be parked almost anywhere. In some places, there is simply no public transport, and a taxi can go bankrupt. This is the reason that you can go for the Bike Rentals in Jaipur now.
If you always want to finish quickly with all the formalities and rush to the beach or ride around, but to avoid problems, when renting you need to be on the alert!
The procurers can also be understood, tourists take motorcycles, kill them, and then leave, so they try to protect themselves and make more money for those who give it. Our task is not to become easy prey. So, the three basic rules for renting a motorcycle:
In Bike Rentals In Jaipur Do Not Leave The Passport As A Security Deposit
Immediately ask not only about the price, but also about the mortgage in case of the Bike Rentals in Jaipur. Most distributors require a passport as a security, and it is the one that is with the visa and entry stamp of the country. When you return the motorcycle “found” damage, for which they try to tear up a lot of money, threatening that they will not give the passport. And tourists have nothing else to do, how to pay for predatory prices.
But not only is it dangerous, but the fact that they can simply lose or accidentally ruin your passport. Therefore, we always offer money as collateral, and if an acceptable amount is required, we agree.
Checking And Fixing All External Damages
Carefully inspect all external damage and remove every scratch (including on the bottom, seat and in the trunk of the motorcycle) on the video. To start the video you need to shoot the master, and then that he himself with his finger poked at every scratch, and confirmed with a voice. The bottom and thresholds, too, need to be checked. When you opt for the Bike Rentals in Jaipur it is important there.
Testing the technical integrity of the bike
It’s not just a question of money, it’s your safety! There are a lot of items, but in total it turns out quickly.
- Squeeze the clutch (if there is), alternately clamp the front and rear brake and push the motorcycle.
- Press front brake and push forward. The front fork must be empty, and when released, smoothly return to its original position. Do the same with the rear wheel. There should be no noise, jamming.
- The protector should be not completely erased, the chamber pumped up, there are no nails and other sharp objects stuck in the rubber.
- In the gas tank there must be enough fuel to get to the refueling) Check the amount of gasoline needed by the sensor and visually, unscrewing the cap of the gas tank. The sensor often does not work or works incorrectly. On the old mechanics it is often not at all.
- Leaks of oil, brake fluid, antifreeze. Nowhere, nothing flows and does not drip.
- If you know how, check the oil level and the fact that it is relatively fresh.
- The engine starts easily, it works evenly. If not, try to stop three or four times without warming up and start again. If there is a problem, it will not start for the fourth time.
- Fuel supply level. Hold the bike a minute at idle speed, it should not stall
- Headlights (near and high beam), stops (for front and rear brakes), turn signals, emergency, and reverse. Light is the most common malfunction.
- A very necessary thing, given the Asian style of riding
- The throttle stick. At the neutral, unscrew it all the way to the stop and drop it. Must quickly return back. (The bike can only be checked on the move.)
- The helmet should sit tightly on the head, the strap should be adjusted: do not hang out and do not choke. It’s your head, it’s yours alone, and it’s more fragile than you think! Take the closet helmet, during the ride it will not be too hot, do not worry.